Choose Group : RSVP
The Retired Seniors Volunteer Program (RSVP) coordinates volunteer effors for men and women 55 and older.
RSVP volunteers choose how and where they want to serve—from a few hours to more than 40 hours a week. RSVP volunteers provide hundreds of community services, such as:
- Tutoring children in reading and math;
- Building houses;
- Helping get children immunized;
- Modeling parenting skills to teen parents;
- Participating in neighborhood watch programs;
- Planting community gardens;
- Providing counsel to new business owners;
- Offering relief services to victims of natural disasters; and
- Helping community organizations operate more efficiently.
Support This Group
To support this group, you need to choose a sub-group from the list below.